EXPLORE. EVOLVE. ELEVATE.
Geared specifically for the professional athlete who is transitioning into a new lifestyle post retirement or injury. Working with renowned partners, a personalized transition plan will be administered on-site and a plan for at home success will be developed. Goals of this 2 week + program include: finding balance, discovering your new passion, connecting with family, exploring leadership, intro to lifestyle sports, eating like a non-athlete, exercising mindful of injuries, and psychology of behavior change. We combine fitness, nutrition, science, education, and adventure to help athletes not only to figure out life’s next step, but to start living life elevated.
- Pre-arrival questionnaire and goal setting consultation
- Arrival fitness assessment including weight, InBody 360 body composition analysis, measurements, basal metabolic rate and optimal training zones, V02 MET testing, and functional movement screening
- Howard Head Physical Therapy consultation*
- Metabolic based nutrition program and personalized meal plan
- Exercise physiology consultation to create personalized fitness Rx
- Three personal training sessions per week
- Movement analysis video coaching
- Daily on-site fitness training including group fitness classes, outdoor activities, and mind-body reinvigoration
- Two adventure outings per week (family members additional charge)
- Two sports massages weekly
- Twice weekly sessions with behavioral sports psychologist
- Three daily gourmet, healthy meals and two snacks (family members additional charge)
- Dine around town pass to experience dinner at world class restaurants Kelly Liken, La Tour, Terra Bistro, Maya, Bully Ranch, Sweet Basil, Montauk, Tavern on the Square at Arrabelle. (restaurants may vary per program)
- Two hour long educational sessions weekly (i.e. cooking class, heart health. Sessions vary depending on dates)
- Departure coaching consultation, results review, nutritional planning, and at-home workout Rx
- Weekly package price includes 7 nights in a Deluxe Valley View King room at Vail Mountain Lodge. (upgraded room types and condos also available) Pricing is also listed without lodging if you have your own accommodations or residence.
- 4 Transitional coaching sessions at home
To help fully diagnose the most effective program prescription, we recommend a comprehensive medical exam with Peak preferred providers Larry Gaul, MD and Dennis Lipton, MD, which can be billed through your private insurance. Peak can help schedule and facilitate these appointments.
*For an additional charge, physical therapist may recommend further sessions that will be paid direct to Howard Head Sport Medicine (may be eligible for insurance).
Pricing varies dependent on program duration. Call for pricing.