TOTAL BODY OVERHAUL
- Sunday, June 22 – Wednesday, July 2, 2014 (Only 4 spots left!)
- Sunday, July 6 – Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Sunday, July 20 – Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Sunday, August 10 – Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Sunday, August 24 – Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Shed unwanted pounds, tone up, and learn how to create lifelong habits in ten days. On day one of your total body overhaul experience, our top experts in the fields of nutrition, exercise physiology, and internal medicine* will conduct a series of in-depth tests to understand your current metabolic state and to diagnose a medically based prescription for weight management, sports performance, or lifestyle change. For the following 9 days, you will be immersed into the outdoor adult playground of the Rocky Mountains to achieve your goals through hiking, self-discovery, and fitness redefined as fun. Nutritional seminars coupled with personalized meal plans and personal training sessions demand accountability, help educate for at home success, and ensure serious results. You will set and achieve goals during your stay, reprogram your brain for a healthier life, and get results through education, science, and adventure.
- Pre-arrival questionnaire and goal setting consultation with your Peak Coach
- Arrival fitness assessment including weight, InBody 360 body composition analysis, measurements, basal metabolic rate and optimal training zones, V02 MET testing, and functional movement screening
- Howard Head physical therapy consultation*
- Metabolic based nutrition program and personalized meal plan
- Exercise physiology consultation to create personalized fitness Rx
- One additional personal training session
- Movement analysis video coaching
- Daily on-site fitness training including group fitness classes, outdoor activities, and mind-body reinvigoration
- Outdoor hiking sessions with outdoor fitness expert
- Outdoor adventure excursions to Beaver Creek, Glenwood Springs, Steamboat Springs and more
- One 50 minute massage
- Three daily gourmet, healthy meals and two snacks
- Dine around town pass to experience dinner at world class restaurants Kelly Liken, La Tour, Terra Bistro, Maya, Bully Ranch, Sweet Basil, Montauk, Tavern on the Square at Arrabelle. (restaurants may vary per program)
- Two hour long educational sessions (i.e. Smoothie class, heart health, eating for inflammation. Sessions vary depending on dates)
- One cooking class with Kelly Liken or other 5 star chef
- Departure weigh in and body comp analysis, coaching consultation, results review, and at-home workout Rx
- Four weeks of at home nutritional planning including weekly phone consultations with your nutritionist.
- Two at-home follow up sessions with your Peak coach
- Weekly package price includes 10 nights in a Deluxe Valley View King or 2 Queen room at Vail Mountain Lodge. (upgraded room types and condos also available) Pricing is also listed without lodging if you have your own accommodations or residence.
*To help fully diagnose the most effective program prescription, we recommend a comprehensive medical exam with Peak preferred providers Larry Gaul, MD and Dennis Lipton, MD, which can be billed through your private insurance. Peak can help schedule and facilitate these appointments.
*For an additional charge, physical therapist may recommend further sessions that will be paid direct to Howard Head Sport Medicine (may be eligible for insurance).